Thursday, March 5, 2015

Miracles, alleric again, miracles again

So my life is a life of miracles as I've said before. We found this amazing product called Thrive and it helped me feel so much better! My inflammation went down, my discomfort level went down and I had so much energy. It turns out, after an anaphylactic reaction, that I'm allergic to things in Thrive which is a huge bummer!!! So we are still waiting to see and allergist and unfortunately I'm still taking Benadryl around the clock, but there is a miracle in this!!!

Thrive had such a profound effect on my body that I loved it!! We have had to go to the vitamin store and try and find similar ingredients, which was inconvenient and expensive, but it's working. If we hadn't tried Thrive we wouldn't have known that there are vitamins and minerals that my body is deficient in, and we wouldn't have been able to find similar supplements. If you don't have any food allergens I highly recommend Thrive, it really changed my life. I'm so sad I can't continue the product because it was so convenient and affordable! So if you want to try Thrive, please let me know and I'll get you in touch with the amazing friend who introduced this to me and changed my life!!
I will be forever grateful to this amazing and brave woman!! I love you D!!

Now that I have energy, my swelling is under control and I'm feeling great, I'm ready to take on the next steps in our life journey!! We met with our adoption agent today and had an amazing time!!!! She is an incredible lady who is so supportive of us! And we had to check off this list of what child we were willing to take, which is pretty much any child, and we really want to adopt a boy with Down Syndrome. And I'm Native American, I know I totally don't look like it, and since I'm Native American we have a very very great chance of getting a Native American baby!!!

We are so excited!!! So Thrive was a miracle, giving me hope that there are vitamins that can help me feel awesome, and now the adoption paperwork is underway! It will take until about may/june but we could get a baby! And we signed up to be a safe haven, which means when our agency is on call for a baby that gets dropped off at the hospital or a fire station etc. We can race down there if they call us and adopt that beautiful baby!

This man does this and has helped save hundreds of children! We are so excited to be part of a similar program!!!

And we have opted to adopt children with special needs. Some people disagree with us or are not supportive, or question our judgment, but we are following what we feel to be the Lord's will. And so the road may be tough, but we are ready. And thank you to those of you who have been so supportive and encouraging of us as we take on this new journey in life. We are so grateful for your love and support!

About a year ago this weekend we lost our first baby. And the road after the second loss was really rough. But I was talking to Ken about it and he said try not to remember the hurt around this date, and I said, well just think about all that we have come through, all the grief, difficulty, all the trials, and all the miracles. If we can make it through that, we can make it through anything.

This process of finding out that I can't have children, living with chronic illness and finally finding some supplements to give me energy and reduce swelling and inflammation, having severe allergic reactions, fostering a sibling group for over a year, having a big surgery, going to painful physical therapy, seeing our foster children struggle with the challenges they face, all of it has been an incredibly difficult journey. But Ken and I have never been stronger and our marriage has become so solid, it's been amazing. I am so grateful the Lord led me to such an incredible man, and that we have the privilege of fostering such wonderful children and to adopt some amazing kids soon!

I keep a miracle journal to show our children when they are older all the amazing things the Lord has done for us and is doing! I can't wait to see what this year holds! We are so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for being sealed in the temple, married for time and all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment