Monday, April 13, 2015

Where did the time go?!

Hello lovely readers!

I'm so sorry I haven't written in so log, I don't know how time got away from me. So many things have happened since I last posted. I have had some big, hard, important, fun, and not so fun things happen in the last month, but hey, who hasn't?

The best thing that has happened to me this year was getting back in touch with my dear friend Amber from BYU school of music. I have missed her and thought about her and prayed for her for years! She isn't on facebook, and then last October I saw her singing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir during General Conference! I was sooooo thrilled!!! It took almost 6 months to get her info but I got it thanks to my friend Emily who also is in the choir!

Amber is amazing! She is so special and smart and just an amazing support system and I LOVE being such good friends with her, it feels like we picked up where we left off with no time in between. Having her back in my life is a HUGE blessing. She is so funny and inspiring and so supportive of my decision to be a stay at home mom and not a big singer. It's wonderful to have a friend who understands you and who you understand!! We had the best time in the Spring Opera at BYU where we shared roles and we got to be a fancy lady or a sailor boy, depending on the night. It was awesome!!!

Isn't she beautiful!?!?

This was my favorite scene, we got to be the cabin boy who made fun of the lovesick sailor. awesome!
 
Amber is so encouraging and so talented! I love seeing her sing during conference!! It's so fun! I can't stress the importance of having wonderful friends who are really there for you and you are there for them, it's wonderful! Now I just have to convince her to move to Arizona...
 
As for the other craziness of the month, I'll do a different post of that. but this one is to show some of the great memories and an amazing friendship to come out of my time at BYU. Amber I love you! Way to be so inspiring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment