Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Help us Grow our Family!!!

Hello everyone!!
Ken and I are trying to adopt, and it's looking like a miracle is coming soon, but we need to raise the money for any equipment or special tools our child may need. We will be adopting a child with special needs.

We don't want to do a Go Fund Me account, because we want you to have a beautiful present made with love from us to remind you of the beautiful child you are helping come into our life!

If you see something you like on my shop, but want something a little different, or want a specific pen and ink of a temple, or want other colors or sizes, please let me know and I would be happy to see if I can do that for you!

Please take a look and see if there is something you would love to have to help us get our child to love!

Thank you so much! Please share and pass this along, we can't wait for our adoption!!!!

My Etsy Shop is called My Pink Stilettos

Here are some beautiful things up on the website, with more in the works!!!
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment